Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 15, 2010

THE ANNUAL JOURNEY OF MY LIFE (2009)



THE ANNUAL JOURNEY OF MY LIFE (2009)


(This is one of the fruits of my reflection as I begin the year 2010. This is actually not in my plan that is why my presentation is not in a chronological order. Perhaps next year I will be able to write my journey of life in order.)



1. I forgot what was the exact date and time that I received the news from our rector that I was able to pass the interview of St. John Vianney Theological Seminary.

2. Recommended by our college formators to pursue theology. Sa wakas Viannista na gyud ko!

3. Graduation day….sa wakas graduate na gyud ko sa akong college formation life.

4. My birthday bash and thanksgiving…it was a happy and gay celebration.

5. It was month of May..The most exciting event of my life kai reporting na sa Vianney..We are 17 in our batch called KALIS and I became the beadle for the Ist semester.

6. CDO tour…met the archbishop of CDO..And went to divine Mercy shrine for the first time.

7. 3 years naku sa akong second calling (MY FIAT)

8. For the first time my mother, father, sister, brother-in-law, and ron2x visited me in the seminary.

9. Happy fiesta…viva San Juan Maria Vianney..

10. SJVTS Alumni Homecoming

11. My first homevisit as theologian (aug.27-30)..There is no place better than home..Bonding with my seaman bestfriend.

12. Fr. Vir became my spiritual director.

13. Intrams sa Vianney…hapit me ma champion…hahahah

14. Feast of Our Lady of Sorrows…I texted my mother what are here sorrows in life…and it was revealed…

15. First semester is over…dipolog excursion…kalami sa mga sea foods..kalimpyo sa lugar…kabuotan sa Montanyo family..kaanindot sa DAKAK…kaputot ni Rizal sa DApitan…

16. Uli na daun sa Bukidnon…ordination of Bonie, Popoy, Chris, Babo and Art…6 more years ako napud dayun…hahahaha

17. Semestral break na gyud…yahoo…dili na gyud ko beadle sa among batch…

18. Rector’s Cup…Champion me sa volleyball…

19. Pista sa among building ug birthday ni Fr.Pops

20. Family day

21. Bukid Majors caroling (Pangantucan/maramag)

22. Christmas break

23. New members of our family: WELCOME TO THE MONTEZO FAMILY…John Rois montezo (aug.18,09), Monique Jestein Reyes (aug.30,09)

24. Dahilayan zipline advebture trip with Quintero brothers.

25. Family reunion

26. HS batch reunion

27. Dec.21-24 (Misa de Gallo) I was the homilist of Amay Cris at the same time his driver and partner…nice experience and exposure…salamat padz…

28. Daghan naghatag ug gifts sa ako…ako pud kay nanghatag…merry xmas

29. Road trip and road test with the Quintero brothers again…

30. Happy New Year!!!welcome 2010


No comments:

Post a Comment