Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 31, 2009

MEMOIRS OF THE MONTH JULY


- Mt. 8:28-34 (the devil recognize the presence of the Lord) Do I recognize the presence of the Lord in my life?

- I realize that what if there are no sinners in this world? priesthood then is useless.

- House of Joy: my first assignment for my Pastoral Formation

- SOMETIMES WE HAVE TO STAND UP...WHEN STANDING ISN'T EASY.

- score or grades doesn't defines me of who I am.

-If you hate your life: LOVE GOD AND YOU WILL ENJOY LIFE

- the greatest enemy of yours is yourself

-the strongest weapon is a smile and the best power is to love

-I have come to you not to make you love me. But rather to make you realize that you're worth loving...JESUS

-from the 3rd encyclical of POPE..."profit is useful if it serves as means toward and end."

- 3 years of my FIAT

-P-PRAY

U-UNTIL

S-SOMETHING

H-HAPPENS

- by the virtue of being a seminarian I am no longer a "private man" but a "public individual."

-D-decent

U-unworldly

D-dignified

E-edifying

I am a DUDE seminarian..

-be patient in listening...listening is part of my ministry someday

-the subcommunity of ST. Francis Xavier watched Ice Age 3

- I was angry to God...because I was ill...

- GOD INSPIRES US WHEN WE ARE DOWN; NOT WHEN WE ARE ON TOP." e.g. Moses. paul, St. Ignatius

- Global Warning: Priestly Vocation is Waning

- I am officially member of the BUKID MAJORS

- text message that inspires me:

" whatever lige gives you even if it hurts, just be strong and act like the way you always do. bacause strong walls will shake...but never collapse..

- i realized that everytime i got sick i am not faithful in my prayer life.

-GOD DESCENDS-MAN ASCENDS

-PRIESTHOOD is not power but SERVICE

-I was able to write a song dedicated to my favorite saints(Vianney & Augustine) entitled WISH TO BE LIKE YOU

- I was able to watched and listened the SONA of Pres. Gloria...it was my first time...

- the community of SJVTS attended the funeral mass of the late madame Rosales

-IRON CHEF COMPETITION...3RD PLACE

- feast of St.Ignatius...


No comments:

Post a Comment